Want to br a Full Stack Developer see the Roadmap of Full Stack Developer to more clear future of full stack developer
Full Stack Development is a software profession/stream where a developer deals with both the Frontend (client-side) and Backend (server-side) of a tech product
key responsibilities of a Full Stack developer:
1. Working with the plan group for the advancement of the site or web application
2. Consistently streamlining the product through troubleshooting and testing
Making back-end data sets and servers
3. To create, test, and maintain the responsive application designs
4. Using advanced technology to thoroughly optimize the software
5. Client communication (understanding what the client wants/taking regular insights regarding the product)
In the event that you're searching for a profession in full-stack improvement, you first need to get top to bottom information about fundamental programming dialects, which include both front-end and back-end advancements.
Roadmap for Full Stack development
HTML: Used for structuring the website content. Acts as the backbone of the front end.
CSS: Used for layouts and styling (fonts, colors, etc.). It styles the front end so that it looks appealing to the user..
Java: A programming language used for developing enterprise-scale web applications.
Python: Another programming language often used for data analysis and data visualization.
SQL: A database query language used for backend database management.
PHP: One of the backend programming languages used to manage data (from a database) and handle frontend requests.
MERN Stack: MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, and Node, after the four key technologies that make up the stack.
A total Guide for Full Stack Engineer